WELCOME TO SAINTS SIMON AND JUDE PARISH CYO PROGRAM
CYO Sports is one component of a parish’s comprehensive youth ministry program which enables the partnership of parents, coaches, priests, religious, teachers, and adult leaders to manage and support a sports program that allows youth to grow in their relationship with God and come to better understand themselves and the Catholic Faith.
Such a program:
- employs healthy and enjoyable competition to promote the sharing of gospel values among athletes, parents, and coaches.
- assists parish leadership in nourishing the emotional, spiritual, social and physical needs of young people.
- encourages young people to appreciate the gifts that they possess, and challenges them to share these gifts with their community.
- allows youth to witness the life of Christian discipleship in their coaches and adult leaders.
- encourages youth to become responsible members of their faith community.
SSJ Athletic Director
SSJ CYO SEASONAL SPORTS
CYO Sports Scholarships Available:
- It is our policy to never let our registration fees prevent a child from playing CYO sports.
- If you have any questions regarding our financial assisstance, please e-mail Bob DelVescovo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All inquries will be kept confidential.
SEE INDIVIDUAL TEAM PAGES FOR CONTACT AND SCHEDULE INFORMATION